• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Camelot Unchained: RvR-focused MMORPG from the man behind DAoC

BoMbY

First Post
Just wanted to let you know about this new MMO game currently on Kickstarter (thought some of you may be interested). Some key facts from the Kickstarter page:

• Camelot Unchained is a subscription-based, RvR-focused MMORPG. RvR is an acronym for Realm vs. Realm® (this term is a registered trademark of Electronic Arts), which we call TriRealmfor the interaction of the three main realms.
  • The game will feature RvR-based leveling tracks for all classes. No PvE (player vs. environment) -based leveling, loot drops or other such systems are currently planned. All leveling will come from engaging in the game’s RvR-based systems, whether by fighting other players, capturing objectives, and/or crafting objects to help in RvR.
  • City State Entertainment, led by online game pioneer and Mythic Entertainment founder Mark Jacobs and code guru and CSE co-founder Andrew Meggs, needs your support to make the next great Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) for the PC and select tablets (stretch goal dependent). As one of the very early online gaming developers (circa mid-1980s) and the creative driver behind Dark Age of Camelot®, Mark has seen online games grow from an unloved, mostly ignored part of the industry to a major driving force. He believes the time is right once again for a small, barely known studio to craft a title that can compete in today’s market, just as in 1999 when Mythic Entertainment began work on Dark Age of Camelot.

Camelot Unchained on Kickstarter: kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained
Official Homepage: camelotunchained.com

(Sorry: Registered for 5 years, but not allowed to post links.)

Hal G

First Post
I saw it and I loved DAoC, so I may join in. One of the reasons I am on the fence is a Dec 2015 release, I kinda want to get something sooner, and I have backed a lot of games lately, so I am slowing down. But it looks very cool.
Here is the link Camelot Unchained

Remove ads