• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Campaign Cartographer 3, whats better?

Uber Dungeon

First Post
I used Campaign Cartographer 3 about a year ago to make my campaign map. My friend has a copy he got so his DM would make maps. It crashes allot... I like what I've been able to make with it and I may be buying it for Christmas. :D

I was reading around and what I really REALLY want is the faerun forgotten realms map pack... But it sounds like WOTC highered a crusade to get that off the internet forever.

So my Initial draw to CC3 does not exist anymore as far as I can tell.

My honest opinion of CC3; It feels like biting nails sometimes, occasionally it makes me want to bash my head agents the wall.

What programs are better? I mean really better, that can produce a better finished product specifically something like a faerun forgotten realms map.

I have access to photo shop cs6. I'm not actually very handy with it. but I can learn, I've herd of people using it to make fantasy maps, but that seems insanely complicated.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads