• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Campaign Character Creation Guidelines

Friadoc

Explorer
Yeah, although I'll be trusting on much of the wealth portion of the character generation.

Unless you all, somehow, manage to come up with maximum wealth and purchasing rolls. ;)

j/k

Seriously, though, I'll trust you guys, but if you feel you wanna play it safe, use the dice roller link ai gave you and my fathalfling address.

Cool?

thexar

Explorer
Are we going to be agency employees? If not, then what? If so, will we start as agents, or get recruited after exposure?

Also, how do we share character info with the DM?

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
No one will start out as a Hoffmann Institute employee, however the potential for that to happen, after exposure, is designed into things.

Basically, the choice will be offered, eventually, and it'll be up to you all to join, or not.

E-mails to the DM, at the aforementioned address, are encouraged. Character info, private campaign notes, et al.

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey all,

How does Nov. 1st hit you for a starting date?

If it holds water, then I'd like to have characters to me by Oct. 27th.

Ok? Or?

Friadoc

Explorer
Good question...

...the game will be a modern/contemporary game that takes place on 'our' Earth.

The city that it will eventually take place in will be a medium-sized city, but initially it won't be in a specific city.

Your characters can, pretty much, be from anywhere within North America and are not restricted to being familiar with one and other.

Although it would be easier if you all had a connection, I am not requiring one as I've plans around that. ;)

Moby S. Tripp

First Post
Well since Robert hasn't said otherwise... ;)

I'll be playing a Charismatic Hero. Still hammering out the details (having only bought the book this week), but secondary attribute focus is intelligence. Initially he won't be of much help in a fight, but for other things, he'll be quite useful. I figure we'll probably have plenty of combat oriented *cough*VInnie*cough* PCs.

As I described to Robert, he's somewhat like a cross between The Saint and Indiana Jones, with a dash of Bruce Wayne thrown in. It sounds interesting anyway. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads