• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Campaign Thrice Evil...

Patrick-S&S

First Post
This is my first posting to this forum much due to the fact that the majority seems to be D&D/d20 players and DM's/GM's. Not that this is a bad thing, only that my webpage Swords & Shields didn't include any d20 stuff earlier. However it does now and will get more of OGL material added as time goes by. However unless I am mistaken, I only frequent one other forum, this is were you detail you campaigns.

I prefer low key and low magic settings much due to my heavy interest in medieval history. My favorite setting is Hârn, which I suspect, is far too dry for most. But if you are like me and love medieval rpgs with a mild touch of fantasy please visit my other webpage Hârn Tales for some ideas and adventures. The art alone is worth it.

Also note that I do like the D&D game, mostly Forgotten Realms, and I have gamed it in the past and read tons of books about the world. I just don't game it anymore unless it is one of those computer games such as Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale. :)

cthuluftaghn

First Post
I recall seeing some of your art over in the Art Gallery. You are right, it is wonderful! I hope you get a chance to post some of your adventures here! I'll be looking for them.

Remove ads