Campaign

Menolly Amaranth

First Post
Ooh! Ooh! Okay! I can do that! *giggles* I've got a lot of friends with access to the 'net. I'm currently trying to talk one of my co-workers into it!! Hehe! Dunno though, but I'll keep you posted with what I find out!

Amastacia

First Post
Thankies! Regardless of how many people there is (Hopefully we get at least one or two more) we will meet in the Nexus this coming Saturday at around 1PM EST to begin the planning process. I will log on as my main character Amastacia (I don't feel like making a whole new account lol)

Amastacia

First Post
I guess no one decided to show today (It is currently Saturday November 2, 2007, 1:38 PM EST), I will be in the Nexus tommorrow at 5 mins before 1PM EST, please if you are unable to show leave a reply here. I spent a lot of time coming up with the beginning of the campaign and would really appreciate it if I am informed ahead of time by any who are unable to make it on the specified times/days.

Menolly Amaranth

First Post
Almost every Saturday, I'm at work, which is where I am currently. And when the boss is in town...I can't be online. :( Normally, though, I can be online even when at work. Wednesdays are generally the best day for me. I tend to get those days off almost every week. I'm a central timer, and tonight I'm not off until sixish, but I have an engagement, due to a death in the family. *sigh* So...it won't be for a little while until I can actually make it for any gaming or what have you. I'm really, really sorry.

Amastacia

First Post
Menolly, just leave a reply here when you have things taken care of. I fully understand how it goes when there's a death in the family. Since so far you are the only one interested in the campaign I can change the days to Weds and Sun for now. Same times.

cameroth

First Post
i can do sunday definitely, but i usually work on wednesday so it would be difficult for me to get on then at the appropriate times

Menolly Amaranth

First Post
Just keeping you posted. As of now, home internet is gone, so about the only times I can get online will be when at work. This Sunday I do not work, so this Sunday will not be a good time for me. I'd like to play, but if this is going to be an issue, with my limited gaming schedule that depends on me being at work, and no owners around, then it might be better if I just sit this out. Let me know what you think, because I'd really like to be involved!!

Remove ads