Campaign

Amastacia

First Post
For anyone able to make it for todays session (Saturday, December 1, 2007) we will be holding it in Unlikely Heroes due to EW absolutely hating me and totally messing up. Nine times out of ten that is where the sessions will be held from here on out.

Zackori Kaji

First Post
Alright, since our DM is down from the net for a little while this is just cause I want to know, I have seen some of you other players around the site...so I want to know two things.

A.) Why the hell there are only two of us ever showing up
B.) How many of you actually intend to show up, cause even though things are slow, its anoying thinking we need to have a campaine day multiple times for everyone to show up if none of you do.

So everyone who said you would be playing I want you ALL to respond to this...and a side note sorry I was late and made you go afk last sunday Sill

Menolly Amaranth

First Post
I couldn't show for the last one, because my boss was in. When the owner is here, no internet for any of us. I have also been quite busy with things like moving, but I work this Sunday, and the bosses will not be here, so I can show for that one!!! I'm so excited!!! And I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to show. Zackori, if I give you hugs, will you be happier? Also, if you know I am going to be here on Sunday, that might help too?

Sill

First Post
Yayness! Im answering. Yes! your afks are as bad as mine was that day I left, I passed out waiting for everyone and never got back up, well not till about 4 hours later. I'll be there sunday! *hugs both of yous*

Zackori Kaji

First Post
Ok...this may be to late...but maybe those who where going to show up can still meet me at Un-likely...what we will do...I dunno, I will check this thread at around the normal time, sorry again if its too late it just hit me

Remove ads