• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can someone secretly record their bad gaming group?

GreatLemur

Explorer
PaulofCthulhu said:
There's lots of RPG audio on the net these days (five years next week)!
Ha! I was just about to point out how much fun it can be to listen to people play, and mention you guys.

That Godlike video is news to me, though. I'll have to check that out, sometime.

Tewligan

First Post
Moon-Lancer said:
Here is the funniest video of someone getting angry at a game though. I think its fake possibly or at least cut for added funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsom99Ds43U
Ah, I've seen that - however, the version I saw didn't have the shots of the game. I think that part's cut in to increase the funny - however, I suspect that the kid's reactions are horrifyingly, deliciously real.

amethal said:
"That puts me on negative hit points. Another bloody typical Ranger Wickett 'level appropriate' encounter."

Hehe. I mean . . . my bad.

When I complain about one of the games I'm in, it's more because the GM is following the rules of D&D, which are often stupid, rather than anything the GM or players are doing wrong. Like when we're fighting ghost lions with a roar fear effect, and I have to make 8 Will saves or else flee combat entirely.

RangerWickett said:
Hehe. I mean . . . my bad.
Those were the good old days.

At the moment they are waltzing through The Mad King's Banquet, (although the pitchlings did inflict a fair bit of damage).

I'm pinning my hopes on the forthcoming pitched battle bringing them back down to earth again.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads