• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can you help me name this game?

evildmguy

Explorer
So, I was in Target last night and I saw what looked to be a neat game. Now, I can't remember the name of it!

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

First Person Shooter. Set in the future, perhaps in the streets of some city. The hype about it was that you can upgrade your weapons. So, your single rocket launcher goes to a multi launcher to a mini nuke type launcher.

That's all I can remember. Anyone know the name of it? Please?

Thanks!

Have a good one! Take care!

edg

SubMensa

First Post
Is it Pariah http://www.xbox.com/en-US/pariah/fe-20050428.htm ?

Pariah features the full selection of typical FPS armament, such as the Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Grenade Launcher, and so on. And, at first, each one behaves pretty much as you'd expect. But, as soon as you locate a weapon energy core (WEC), you can upgrade the weapon of your choice.

Each weapon has three upgrade slots that change different aspects. Some upgrades might simply increase the size of the ammo clip, increase the rate of reloading, or add armor piercing capabilities. Others, especially the higher-level upgrades, actually change the weapon's innate behavior. The Grenade Launcher, for example, upgrades into a bomb-flinger that lets you set the charges remotely. All upgrades also change the look of the weapon, sometimes drastically.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads