Candy-corn adventure in log (Liars Night)

WilliamCQ

Explorer
In case you didn't know: The past month, AL have been celebrating the upcoming Halloween through Liars Night festivities (listed on Announcement – AL | D&D Adventurers League Organizers); it's prize is through candy-corn (CC) points.

Up to a few hours ago, all the added adventures have been included in regular sessions (ie: we'd be somewhere where goblins wouldn't be expected, or even hunted, we'd turn a corner then see some, and we'd quickly figure it's about getting CC). That changed as the GM wanted to do T2 Wandering Monsters during a T3 campaign time-slot. At the beginning of the session we exported T2s on a, up-to-then T3-only server, then the GM put their tokens on a generic map then did the encounters. As soon as that was done, we were back where we left last session then proceeded as we normally do during that time-slot.

I wonder what I should use for documenting the T2 (that I've used that session) activity. I have a column on my spreadsheet for adventure codes; ie: content catalog codes. I'd like to put a code in there but I don't know which; it's no issue if multiple codes need to be used, I'd just use multiple rows then have for that row all/most columns merge down beside the code one, as I've done in the past.

Thank you kindly

Remove ads