• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can't access reviews?

Kalendraf

Explorer
Whenever I try to reach any of the product reviews, the link I try jumps back to the first product page. Also, it seems to keep asking for a login, but doesn't recognize my id, or the fact that I'm already logged in. If I try that login window, it gives me a strange error:

Select DB Failed - Rogue

Any idea what is causing this behavior?

Crothian

First Post
Right now it is best to place our resopurces wiuth the fixing of them. THe problem is in the code so even the Admins of the sight really can't do anything. And since it happened right after our glorious code people got down with the move to the new server they are, understandible so, a little brain fried.

Until then there are reviews at other sites and you might get lucky to find a review of it elsewhere. Or you can start a thread over in gerneal asking about the book.

Michael Morris

First Post
I expect to complete the show algorythms tonight and test the merger on the test forums. If all goes smoothly I'll try to get the products viewable late tomorrow - but it will be a week or so before I can get the features for adding and editting reviews up. Please be patient.

Michael Morris

First Post
mattcolville said:
I guess not.

Man, I really want to read that review of City State of the Invincible Overlord. What gives?

The two guys who wrote the site don't do code for ENWorld anymore and I can't make sense of their code which is - ahem - unorthodox. I've had to write a new program pretty much from the ground up.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've just had an epiphany. I was looking at the reviews page and noticed that it is an old version (one which should no longer exist - goodness knows where it came from!)

The text on the page is outdated, the links go to the old PostNuke website.... that page was replaced a long, long time ago, and I'm sure that's the reason it doesn't work!

Luckily, the correct version is still on the old server, so it can be brought across. The big mystery is - where on earth did the current page come from, because it certainly wasn't on the old server (I know that for certain, because I spent ages editing the text and links on it in the middle of last year). The page has appeared out of nowhere!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads