Can't order books from Sweden?

jujutsunerd

Explorer
I just tried to purchase a bunch of books from the Enworld store (inspired by the whole 'send us money' meme going on currently :), the paypal button appears but below it the following is printed:

"DO TO THE HIGH RATE OF LOST / STOLEN PACKAGES TO YOUR COUNTRY, WE NO LONGER DELIVER TO YOU COUNTRY. SORRY."

As the paypal button appears and Sweden isn't mentioned on the 'foreign policy' page, I don't know what to do. No sense in sending money if the Enworld store won't send the goods. :)

So, basically, is the message correct and I should take my money elsewhere or is there a glitch in the store?

/Jonas

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Which store is is? The RPGShop, RPGNow or Lulu one? I don't actually have any control over any of them (they're affiliate setups), but it's worth checking out.

jujutsunerd

Explorer
Morrus said:
Which store is is? The RPGShop, RPGNow or Lulu one? I don't actually have any control over any of them (they're affiliate setups), but it's worth checking out.

Ah, ok. It was the rpgshop one, I'll take it up directly with them. Thanks for the quick response!

/Jonas

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads