Captain America: The Winter Solider Trailer

sabrinathecat

Explorer
No, Alien was creepy horror, suspense, and mood. Aliens was marines running around in full armor.
CA:TFA was "OK, when is he going to start being Captain America?" Half hour in? Nope, not yet. Hour in? Nope, not yet. 90 minutes in? Nope. Hey, 105 minutes in, he finally starts to kick butt. And then 10 minutes later, we're back to ridiculous emo drama that was so wonderfully spoofed in "How It Should Have Ended." And the villain was totally impersonal and undefined unless you read the comics and already knew everything. The closest thing to an actual hero in the movie was Stark--he risked his life without any super powers or equipment.

Herschel

Adventurer
Yawn, likely another shallow Marvel Installment, probably better than Thor, and hopefully better than the first one, which was just lame. We probably saw the entire nod to character depth we'll see in the film. I actually agree with Sabrinathecat on something, strange bedfellows. :p

frankthedm

First Post
Meh, Captain America fighting against shadow government types. :/ Sure it would be a thing he would do, but when I go to a comic book movie, I want a comic book villain. This is looking like Steve Rogers as Jason Bourne.

EDIT: Oh, google and wiki just made the title a little more meaningful. and by meaningful, I mean spoilerriffic.

Last edited:

Remove ads