• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrot Top plays D&D!

Ace

Adventurer
Carrot Top said:
Thank you Teitan.

I have felt a bit abused on these boards, just because I am not in high money movies or have big muscles etc....well overall it is ok, because I still role play with Vin and the rest dream about being in commercials with hot looking ladies....what can I say. I have a high charisma, low strength. Hmmm maybe I am a bard going for the jester prestige class in real life.

If you really are Carrot Top (you never know these days) I say don't let the Bastids get you down

Annoying the heck out of the whole planet and being slightly less popular than Bin Laden is no mean feat

It means you are doing exactly what you need to do and doing it well.

It takes real talent

Good Show.

PS Seriously though it is neat to have you on the boards.

Ace

Adventurer
Kibo said:

He's a steaming pile of crap, without all the personality. He's what happens when the same people responsible for Jennifer Love Hewwit's singing career try to build a comedian from spare parts. And he's every bit as funny as kicking a bag of sweet, little kittens to death.

When I finally become the High Minister of Eugenics, there WILL be a reckoning! I will use him to find those who find some level of enjoyment from his ... whatever the hell it is he does, then after they, their children, and their pets are no longer with us, Carrot Top's usefulness an idiot detector will have ended. At which time we'll turn him over to the military idustrial complex, clone him, and cripple him so that his copies have only a 1 month life span, and drop the "weaponized" versions of him on our enemies. And by weaponized I mean we'll drop him out of a plane (with parachute), a bullet proof vest, helmet, and megaphone.

SNIP

Up the doses on your meds and leave Carrot Top alone!

The guy is pretty funny and he is talented enough to cheese off the whole human race, chase babes in commercials and get paid for it.

Were that you and I so lucky

Last edited:

herald

First Post
Vegamatic, ....vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic,

<Gasp>

I'm sorry, I just can't get it off my mind.

Carrot Top

First Post
herald said:
Vegamatic, ....vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic, vegamatic,

<Gasp>

I'm sorry, I just can't get it off my mind.

You must really like V-8.....I am thinking you need to take a good look at yourself and maybe check into a clinic.

As for the person "who met my mother" here is a question for you did we tell which state we (she) is from? If so what state?

AGGEMAM

First Post
Ok, time for that joke.

Now remember that it is translated from danish, but more on that later, here it is:

Mr. wiseguy cityslick is really a hick from Sheboygan but he hasn't been there since he was a child, and one day his mom dies so he has go home for the funeral.
Being so many years ago since he was home, he really cannot remember how to get to his parents farm, so asks some local people for directions along the way; there are saying:
'ye just go doon da road, and then it'be 1st hauose on da raite'.
So he walks down this beautiful country road, with rolling grassy hills and what-have-you, on his right there are some cows grassing on the meadow - suddenly he notices a farmer standing behind a cow humping it. 'Now that is discusting', he thinks to himself but moves along the road - suddenly on the left he notices another farmer standing behind another cow also humping it. 'How very strange these hicks are', he thinks and moves further down the road.
Then he comes to a meadow with a bunch of cows, but not a farmer in sight, he thinks 'well, those farmers may have a point there', so he swiftly goes behind a cow, drops his pants and sticks it in. 'That's not bad at all', he thinks after a short while, but he is interrupted when he hear some people laughing, it's the farmers from down the road, and they are pointing fingers at him. So he says: 'What the hell are you laughing for, you just shagged a cow yourself'.
Then the hicks say in unison: 'Yeah, but that one's god damn ugly'.

It is not a perfect translation, I know, but please alter it and repost it with corrections.

There is also a lot of possibility for variations in it, eg instead of laughing the hicks could get angry and say: 'What da hell are ye doin', boy', same reply from the cityslick, and then they would say: 'But that one's your sister'.

Last edited:

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Er, well, other than the fact that Albequerque isn't really a hick town, I guess the joke makes sense.

Where did you danes get the idea that Albequerque was a hick town? Bugs bunny cartoons or something? Hmm...

AGGEMAM

First Post
MeepoTheMighty said:
Where did you danes get the idea that Albequerque was a hick town? Bugs bunny cartoons or something? Hmm...

Excately! So what would be a hick town ?

Last edited:

Remove ads