Castle Whiterock

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
dragonlordofpoondari said:
Just curious, but is this a reputable seller? I've always been thrown off by the 15+ different names that it has used over the years ... just seemed fishy to me. Has anyone had success with these folks?

Well, someone must think they're ok. At the time of your post there were 3 copies left. A few hours later I made it home to my computer and they were out of stock.

Gotham Gamemaster

First Post
dragonlordofpoondari said:
Just curious, but is this a reputable seller? I've always been thrown off by the 15+ different names that it has used over the years ... just seemed fishy to me. Has anyone had success with these folks?

As per my post above, I ordered from the sale on Tuesday (4/8) and Castle Whiterock arrived today, Friday (4/11). It was my first order from there and I'm very impressed at the pricing and the service.

Peter

Ant

First Post
Jengenritz said:
Jack99, hakon, and ant...when it arrives and you've had a chance to digest it, drop a post and let everyone know what you liked/loved/hated!
Well, due to a little ... trouble ... with Amazon my copy of DCC#51 and #51.5 took a looong time coming.

But the good news is they recently arrived. I haven't had time to go through Castle Whiterock yet but here are my first impressions:

*picks up shipping package* "Wow! It's heavy!"
*removes box from shipping package* "WOW! It's enormous"
*opens box and flips through contents* "$%@%!%!! It's beautiful!"

My wife isn't into RPGs and let's just say that even she was impressed.

Will post more as I devour it.

Jengenritz

First Post
Ant, sorry to hear about the long wait, I hope the end result is worth it.
Even your non-gaming wife thought it looked cool? That is high praise!
Looking forward to your comments!

What about you other gents who snagged it at the RPGOverstock sale? Had any time to look it over yet?

For anyone interested, here is a group using CW more as a setting than a dungeon crawl, with pretty terrific results:

http://www.goodman-games.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3861

Remove ads