• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Castles and Crusades Pre-order available

cleaverthepit

First Post
c39588f0.jpg

We finally done it. Finally. It went to the printer today. If you want this product by xmas pre-order now so we can get everything prepackaged and ready to go so when the books arrive al we have to do is stuff 'em and mail 'em.

pre-order here.

Hone page here

Also coming by xmas

Zagyg I
Assault on Blacktooth Ridge
Castles and Crusades Screen
The Crusader
and
Zocchi Dice

keep an eye out and be ready for the xmas pre-orders.

davis

Last edited:

Frostmarrow

First Post
I see that you still have your Paypal-link in a frame. It won't work. I had trouble ordering the Box Digest through your website. I had to download the entire site and remove the frames from the html-code to make it work. A lot of work to place an order. :)

Frostmarrow

First Post
I use IE6. And Paypal recommends not keeping the link in a frame. I'm just trying to help. :rolleyes:

I went through all the work to see if I could make it work. I'm a techie.

Treebore

First Post
I LOVE the cover. For $20.00 I think I would buy it for that alone, since I am also interested in checking out the system I'll just look at it as a bonus. Any chance of doing it as a stand alone poster?

gideon_thorne

First Post
Treebore said:
I LOVE the cover. For $20.00 I think I would buy it for that alone, since I am also interested in checking out the system I'll just look at it as a bonus. Any chance of doing it as a stand alone poster?

Thankee for the kind words. :)

And Ill look the poster concept. Interesting idea.

Da Artist

Last edited:

Troll Lord

First Post
Paypal and Frames

Frostmarrow, seems I remember you emailing me or someone emailing me about that problem with the box set. But I guess I'm a little confused here. We've been using paypal for about 3 years now and we've never had this complaint before. I understand that my web page is in 'frames', though I'm not certain how this affects paypal. We are looking into a shopping cart system but as it will be put on my frame based system I can't imagine that it would solve the problem. If you have a solution/suggestion best to email me at troll@trolllord.com

And yes I know we need to get a non-frame based webpage and we are looking into that...but that monster of a web page is mine don't you know...all mine....and its a-l-i-v-e! A-L-I-V-E I tell you.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Steve

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads