• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cat Vs.Commoner, Part II

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Pretty strange situation.

I've only ever seen outright aggression from an intact male who was attacking another male. If you severely annoy a cat (say, by playing with its tail), it will claw or bite you, but will usually scoot pretty quick at the same time.

Although, unless I was wearing heavy clothes, or at least, heavy gloves, I would not want to tangle with an angry cat. Sure, you will demolish the cat. But, it could easily give you some deep cuts. And it can jump and slash at you faster than you can react.

Side note: If you ever work at a large cats rescue (there are several here in NC), never, ever, get in range of a paw swipe. The smaller cats can easily jump up and reach through a mesh fence in a blink of an eye, and their claws are sharp. I barely avoided a very bad cut to the face because I wasn't careful when hosing out a cage. I got too close, and faster than I knew what was happening, the cat had swiped at me and grazed my cheek with a claw.

Thx!

TomB

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
"From Oregon."

That's unfortunate. I mean, it's obvious that no one other than Americans would get trapped in a room by a cat. But Oregonians? Really? What about Iowans, or say...Kentuckites?

"From Oregon."

That's unfortunate. I mean, it's obvious that no one other than Americans would get trapped in a room by a cat. But Oregonians? Really? What about Iowans, or say...Kentuckites?

Or people from Florida? That was my first thought when i clicked the thread title....

Remove ads