Catalyst Game Labs might be on life support

Treebore

First Post
IF this ends up being true it just means I will not be buying anymore Shadowrun. I am happy enough with what Catalyst has done to not be interested in buying anything anyone else does. So combined with all the previous 3 editions of materials I have bought, I will consider my collection complete.

I do hope they stay in business, though. Like I said, I have enjoyed their work.

Centurion13

First Post
The guy who brought the capital to fund CGL has bailed. And so did the woman keeping the books.

I gathered that from the first post. This sounds like the beginning of the end, folks. One corrupt guy in charge is all it takes.

Cent13

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
The guy who brought the capital to fund CGL has bailed. And so did the woman keeping the books.

I gathered that from the first post. This sounds like the beginning of the end, folks. One corrupt guy in charge is all it takes.

Cent13

First post from an account that was just created?

Yep. Good enough for me. B-)

Adam Jury

First Post
Years ago, I had an enworld account, but goodness knows I can't quickly find the login info today ...

If I'm misreading this post, I apologize, but it sounds to me like you're saying I brought capital into CGL: this is untrue. I do not own any portion of the company; I was just a staff member/contractor, and now I'm not.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
That's a nice announcement. It leaves me feeling hopeful.

Of course, it might just be nicely judged spin, but I prefer feeling hopeful.

Cheers!

Remove ads