• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Catching up on my purchases...

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Living in Ballarat has its advantages. It also has its drawbacks, like getting products later than other people.

So, I was delighted to see that my FLGS had got its latest shipment of Wizards products in. My wallet was less happy. Why?

* Colossal Red Dragon.
* Tome of Battle: The Book of Nine Swords
* The Twilight Tomb
* Dragon Magic
* Dungeon Tiles (2 sets)

I've got to say: the Dungeon Tiles are really, really nice. Thick. Durable. I want the next set to come out already! ;) Strangely, popping them out of the sheets made me very happy. I like doing that with new games.

Speaking of new games, the last week was my Board Game buying frenzy, as I bought from the FLGS:

* Puerto Rico
* Thurn and Taxis
* Caylus.

Oh dear.

Yarr!

Odhanan

Adventurer
MerricB said:
I've got to say: the Dungeon Tiles are really, really nice. Thick. Durable. I want the next set to come out already! ;) Strangely, popping them out of the sheets made me very happy. I like doing that with new games.
Heh! I received the Dungeon Tiles yesterday and had the same happy moment! These are awesome game aids. Very, very cool product that will be used in my game! :)

What do you think of the Colossal Red?

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Odhanan said:
Heh! I received the Dungeon Tiles yesterday and had the same happy moment! These are awesome game aids. Very, very cool product that will be used in my game! :)

What do you think of the Colossal Red?

It's big. :)

The scales could be painted slightly lighter, IMO, but the wings are great. Very incredible mini.

Yarr!

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Odhanan said:
Ours is sitting on the TV, looming over us while we watch some show. It's sort of ... intimidating. ;)

I bet. I'm taking mine in to sit on my desk at work, next to the GBD and a few other minis for proper "scale". ;)

Cheers!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads