• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cauldron - any player resources available?

cthulhu_duck

First Post
Hi All,

My D&D group are looking at playing one of the Dungeon Adventure Paths, and I've been trying to give them material in the form of player resources to review to help decide which - there's the player guide for Savage Tide, and I found a good one for Age of Worms, but I'm not having any luck with anything for Cauldron and the Shackled City.

Can anyone recommend anything? Were there any Dragon articles to support the first adventure path?

Yair

Community Supporter
It is not really what you're looking for, but you can scan the web for fan material. The best fan site is, I think, rpg genius.

My campaign's site includes a background section, including a document intended to be a player handout.

I am not familiar with too much official support. Not a player's guide (a few web accessories, though).

There wasn't really anything Shackled City related in Dragon. I think that the RPGenius would be your best bet. Even the Paizo staff normally point people in the direction of the site for things like maps and statblocks.

Olaf the Stout

GwydapLlew

First Post
RPG Genius is the primary source of information - what are you looking for, exactly? I would also suggest hitting up the Paizo website. We have an active community of SCAP DMs and players that have a great deal of information between us.

cthulhu_duck

First Post
GwydapLlew said:
RPG Genius is the primary source of information - what are you looking for, exactly?

Materials I can give prospective players, so we can have a round table discussion about which adventure path we'd like to play through.

So anything that might have too many spoilers is to be avoided. Anything that comes close to the Paizo player's guide to Sasserine (and the Savage Tide) would be great, but given that's a professional product, that may be tricky...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads