Cauldron Born Task Force Token Stacking?

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
During the Task Force missions, the RHC accumulates Task Force Tokens, which can be used for a +2 bonus to skill checks during a Task Force mission. Is it intended that these can be piled onto a single skill check, or can only one be used per check?

(4e RAW: You can only receive a bonus or penalty once from multiple applications of a bonus that have the same name, which would preclude using more than one token at a time. But I'm not sure if that's the intent or not.)

hirou

Explorer
Do you have a reference for "no multiple applications of a bonus that have the same name"? You cannot stack typed bonuses (i.e. only one power/item/feat bonus apply), but untyped bonuses can be stacked however you want

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Do you have a reference for "no multiple applications of a bonus that have the same name"? You cannot stack typed bonuses (i.e. only one power/item/feat bonus apply), but untyped bonuses can be stacked however you want

Rules Compendium, page 28. "untyped bonuses from the same named game element (such as a power or a feat) are not cumulative; only the highest applies, unless otherwise noted."

online compendium: However, untyped bonuses from the same named game element (such as a power or a feat) are not cumulative; only the highest applies.

hirou

Explorer
Rules Compendium, page 28. "untyped bonuses from the same named game element (such as a power or a feat) are not cumulative; only the highest applies, unless otherwise noted."

online compendium: However, untyped bonuses from the same named game element (such as a power or a feat) are not cumulative; only the highest applies.
Thank you, missed that

Remove ads