CB's Shackled City OOC [Closed]

I am so glad this was decided while I was not able to take part in the discussion. The plan is completely moot now because Aaron is too short-sighted to see what's going on.

Hey, I don't think I am going to be playing this online stuff anymore. Honestly it just isn't very interesting to me or very fun, and it is a drain on time that I could be doing something I enjoy. I guess tabletopping is more my speed as I enjoy the sitting around with frends spending time more than anything else. I have been thinking this for a little while and the argument between Bollaron and Aaron gave me a reason to step out. Plus what Bollaron is best at, and had poured most of his resources into, you now have someone else who does the exact same thing very slightly better so I do not think Bollaron will be missed all that much.

A'ight. Thanks for being honest about your sentiments.

I'm not sure what's happened to Li Shenron; haven't seen or heard from her in a couple of weeks. It may be, with at least one and possibly two players missing and the general snail's pace of things, that I fold up this game. I'll take the weekend to think on it.

Ayup. One player quit, and one player MIA. I hereby fold this game. We'll let this one die a graceful death; trying to re-recruit to fill two slots for a game that's three modules deep into Shackled City isn't too fulfilling a prospect.

Thanks, All! Good gaming to you. :)

Remove ads