• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E CB's Stonefast IC -- COMPLETE

tuxgeo

Adventurer
OOC: Archaism can be good, though -- :) -- especially in a medieval fantasy role-playing game.
I think I was heavily influenced in my nitpicking about that by the RAW, which uses "staff" for the singular. (Not to be too pedantic?)

Round 1

The dark-skinned she-elf inclined her staff :))) and spoke a word of power. "Naur!" Down feathers fell in a shower atop Roscoe, Colden, Spec, Guran, Fulgrim, and Kobold1. The small kobold shook off the feathers that landed on it, and was unaffected by the she-elf's spellcraft.

OOC: All of you need to make a Dexterity saving throw DC 14. Fulgrim, Spec, and Guran can make an Intelligence (Arcana) or Intelligence (Religion) DC 13 check to see if they can identify the spell the she-elf cast. Fulgrim's turn, [MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION]!

11qjw48.jpg

Initiative:
Dark-skinned she-elf 21
Fulgrim 20
Colden 14
Winged Kobolds 12
Roscoe 11
Crone 10
Guran 10
Spec 10

Kobolds 5

[sblock=DM]Crone __/__
Dark-skinned she-elf __/__
Kobold1 5/5
Kobold2 5/5
Kobold3 5/5
Kobold4 5/5
Kobold5 7/7
Kobold6 7/7
Kobold7 5/5
Kobold8 5/5

She-elf Concentration check 19[/sblock]

Last edited:

Violet light limned Guran's form, making him an easy mark. He shed light dimly in a ten-foot radius. Being new to the casting of magic, Guran did not recognize the spell cast by the she-elf.

Last edited:

Spec dodged feathers and was not illumed by the spell. And though the spell's name and specifics were on the tip of his tongue, failed memory stymied his recall of just what on earth Oerth the spell was.

Remove ads