• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CC2, FR Interactive Atlas and Weathermaster...

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
3catcircus said:
Putting it all together...

Hopefully this is the right forum for this...

Thanks!

Wow ! way to much work for me guys ! I really respect that you even bother with this!

Anybody has another EASY to use overland mapper to suggest to me instead ?

evildmguy

Explorer
cwfrizzell said:
From what I recall, the people that made up Milieu had a falling out and halted development back in 04-05. One of them supported it up until at least 06.

Unfortunately, I think Milieu and WeatherMaster are long gone.

I am not surprised but it is too bad. I was looking forward to the next version, to see how much they improved it.

Are there any supported weather programs out there now?

edg

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Isn't there some kind of regional weather deity every six miles?

My impression of the F'n Realms climate was that it's basically random, between magically warm trees to magical deserts to misbehaving mythals.

Cheers, -- N

Lord Skudley

First Post
cwfrizzell said:
From what I recall, the people that made up Milieu had a falling out and halted development back in 04-05. One of them supported it up until at least 06.

Unfortunately, I think Milieu and WeatherMaster are long gone.

Hmmm, I purchased the WeatherMaster in May of '07, got help with it through July 9th of '07... Then they just up and stoped replying with no word as to their imanent demise... Bummer

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads