[CC3] jaerdaph's CC3 Maps, Dungeons, Floorplans etc...

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Here's a revised version of the level 2 southeast map that reflects the changes made in the latest installment of The Castle of the Mad Archmage (which now includes level 3!):

Edit: Image removed because it is out of date. See new Level 2 poster maps below.

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
And now the southwest section of Level 2. My mapping momentum has me on a roll. :)

Edit: Image removed because it is out of date. See new Level 2 poster maps below.

Last edited:

grodog

Hero
Great work jaerdaph! You and Joe should work with Canonfire!/greyhawkonline.com to host these jointly. He's already got space allocated on the server.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Thanks, grodog! I've been emailing back and forth with Joe Bloch about optimizing file sizes, making a map booklet etc. Hopefully we'll come up with something soon to share.

Over the weekend I finished up the the last (northwest) section of level 2, so here it is:

I also finished the first map of level 3 (northeast section):

Edit: Image removed because it is out of date. See new Level 3 poster maps below.

I also cleaned up other the level 2 maps this weekend with some things that had been bothering me, and Joe Bloch sent me some notes for a few more fixes. I hope to do those tonight and I'll swap out the new images into the posts above tomorrow. I should also have the "poster" map for level 2 tomorrow too. :)

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
The GHCC has been very busy. I've updated all five previous TCofMA maps above with minor fixes and improvements. I've also combined all the level 2 maps into one giant poster which shows the Deep Cellars in all their glory:

Now, back to mapping level 3...

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
I've read and received several comments from a few folks who are having problems viewing the neon blue maps. I'm very sensitive to the issue, as myself and members of my family have had problems with our eyes. In response (because I want as many people as possible to be able to enjoy these maps), I've created a black and white version of the poster map above. Please pass this on to folks you run into on various message boards etc. where The Castle of the Mad Archmage is being discussed.

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
And finally, here's the southeast section of level 3:

Edit: Image removed because it is out of date. See new Level 3 poster maps below.

Last edited:

ATOM

First Post
Those maps are really cool Jaerdaph,
I dig the old school blue ones the most.
What program did you use to create them?

Thulcondar

First Post
Level 3 is one I'm particularly interested in seeing the poster map for. With that large room smack dab in the center, it should prove a little more interesting than Level 2, which kinda had a blank spot right in the middle where the pages meet. (Level 4 is different still, with a bunch of corridors in the middle; I tried to go without regard for the page edges this time, rather than self-consciously putting a big room or empty space at the interior corner.)

And btw, Jaerdaph and I are working out how exactly to present all his wonderful maps together with the Castle. Hopefully we'll get it all worked out in time for the March release.

Joe
Greyhawk Grognard

Last edited:

Remove ads