• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CD3: -=- THULLGRIM -=- please read last page

Conaill

First Post
Just curious how the project is going right now, since there hasn't been much activity on this thread for a while. Are we pretty much in a holding pattern, or is there some furious activity going on behind the scenes?

Curious minds want to know... :D

Conaill

First Post
Creamsteak:

Your room seems to be the one that has most trouble fitting into our current "story" of this dungeon and it's history. Can you think of any way to tie it in a bit more? Why do we have "freshly" broken graves in a supposedly ancient temple? If there's a caretaker, why hasn't he cleaned up a bit more? What's the story with the female knight on a pegasus depicted on that tapestry? Note that among the books in room #5, I added "a family history of the noble benefactors of the sect buried in room #9 (DC 20, potentially very embarrassing for the still-living members of the family!)". Subject to your input, of course...

der_kluge

Adventurer
I guess if you're going to be nitpicky about which way the statues in room #2 face, they probably should face the door to room #3.

I couldn't even tell a facing from the original map, anyway.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Ferret said:
I was wondering if we could join our rooms. (not literarilly)

yes the use of the chef and the person that feeds your fiend is workable to me. Just let me know what you want to do and I'll change my work appropriately.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads