• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CD3: -=- THULLGRIM -=- please read last page

Conaill

First Post
Leopold said:
yes the use of the chef and the person that feeds your fiend is workable to me. Just let me know what you want to do and I'll change my work appropriately.
If you don't mind, the "boss" Cookie refers to could be the Caretaker in #5, since that's pretty much the only critter in this dungeon that needs to eat. No need to actually make any changes, but it might be a good idea to add that in the Notes section. (For example, a sadistic DM may want the Caretaker to call upon Cookie's help to fight intruders together, which would make a difficult EL 6 encounter.)

Silvanos

First Post
OK the maps are uploading now.

Final Maps

Should be done in a bit. I'll leave them up for 24 hours.

Unfortunatly I am tight on time right now. Starting Recruting season. If there is a major error let me know!

D

Ferret

Explorer
There is no fiend in my room (anymore), look. What I'm proposing is that on a random roll my zombie etter cap is delivering your ghost food, for example.

don't know why but I can't downlaod coop 3

Trainz

Explorer
I'm assuming this adventure's polishing stage is finished.

To all submitters: please review your submission, makes sure it's in perfect shape, and review all submissions, and if you spot something, please say so.

Thanks !

Trainz

Explorer
Thullgrim, we have some difficulties with the description of room 14. Could you please explain it better (the columns) ?

Remove ads