• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Central NJ, looking for players

RobNJ

Explorer
Hey,

I'm a 32 year old Rutgers employee and the other person in this proto-group is a grad student in history at Princeton. We both live in the New Brunswick area and we're looking for a couple more gamers to fill out a group that will meet regularly and game.

I would be interested in running or playing in any of the following, and this list is not exclusive: Burning Wheel, Dogs in the Vineyard (most of the Indie Games Explosion type games (aka "Forge games")), World of Darkness 2.0, Unknown Armies, Exalted, old-school Trinity-verse, other good games. I may also be working on some of my own original games I might like to inflict upon people.

I am not very interested in d20, but I'd be willing to give it a try. I like Monte Cook's games in that arena.

As far as playing and GMing, I'd say I'm about a 1/4 traditionalist. I like games that have a GM, and are concerned with creating a good story, but I am also very interested in a lot of the new innovations in the indie games market. I am not very interested in extremely Gamist games, most of the time.

drquestion

Explorer
I'm the other player Rob mentioned.

I wanted to chime in and say that I've had a lot of fun gaming with him in the past.

We both really want to try Burning Wheel, so we'll almost definitely be playing that.

I'm also putting together something for Iron Heroes, so if you're a d20 fan, there will probably still be something for you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads