CERAMIC D.M. the final judgement is in!

Speaker

First Post
Heheh. You know what this is doing to us players, yes?

Nevertheless, I am willing to wait. Even if the anticipation kills me first. I just have to keep fighting the urge to click that edit button and do away with those pesky post-writing flaws that seem so clear to me now...

It doesn't help that you wrote so well, Mirthcard. Ever since I read Good Omens -- The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch , I've enjoyed the occasional tale of humanity's tempters.

Well, time to settle down and wait. Cheers, all.

Last edited:

Mirth

Explorer
Speaker said:
It doesn't help that you wrote so well, Mirthcard. Ever since I read Good Omens -- The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch , I've enjoyed the occasional tale of humanity's tempters.

Thanks for the high praise, Speaker. I love Good Omens too. You know that was co-written by Neil Gaiman, don't you? Someone compared your writing to Gaiman's in the last round's criticism and you said that you hadn't read any, so I wasn't sure if you knew that Pratchett & Gaiman had written Good Omens together.

I really enjoyed your story about the mage police, too. Inventive use of spells as instruments of justice in a world of magic. I likes. I likes very much.

Good luck to everyone. Now we wait for the judges...

Drawmack

First Post
Mithcard,
I liked your story, it was nice to have a lighthearted piece among the entries. It made me laugh which is not a reaction often envoked by the written word with me.

Speaker

First Post
mirthcard said:

...so I wasn't sure if you knew that Pratchett & Gaiman had written Good Omens together.

Now that I think of it, you are right. Funny that, I never made the connection.

Thanks for your praise. While I'm not quite happy with the fact that I didn't wait until morning to post--thus giving myself some time to edit out a few blatent mistakes that night cloaked from my eyes--I'll reserve final judgement for when I get the judges' results.

Waiting for that is no easy task :).

Last edited:

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Well my deadline is met and I've clocked up a few hours sleep, but my server seems to be going nuts and kicking me offline fiarly regularly. I'll start judging now, but given the problems with access, it could be a few hours before I get the results forwarded to Clay.

Thanks for your patience, everyone, and take heart - results are on their way :)

Mirth

Explorer
I've been waiting
for a girl like you
to come into my life,

I've been waiting
for someone who
could make me feel alright

I've been waiting...

:rolleyes:

Remove ads