CERAMIC D.M. the final judgement is in!

Maldur

First Post
Shadoe's Lady said:

Better? It gets better than having a good time and making it as far as the finals? Wow! I'll have to try this again, then. :D

It was VERY close.

I just meant it as a compliment And I expect you to beat Mirthcard next time :D

Shadoe's Lady

First Post
Maldur said:

It was VERY close.

I just meant it as a compliment And I expect you to beat Mirthcard next time :D

No pressure, right? :)

(Still looking for his new sig line....)

I haven't been doing the post-game thing like mirthcard, but I would like to say that as I felt the pictures themselves had a very unreal, fantastic quality, I felt my submission should have the same tone. I would also like to say that I was pleased with my work and I don't feel bad about this at all. (So Shadoe should stop worrying about it-although consolation prizes of cash, chocolate, and expensive jewelry will not be rejected :p )

Mirth

Explorer
Shadoe's Lady said:
(Still looking for his new sig line....)

Oh it's there baby! And now twice as obnoxious :D You shouldn't feel bad about your performance here at all but feel free to milk it for all its worth, heh.

Shadoe's Lady

First Post
mirthcard said:

Oh it's there baby! And now twice as obnoxious :D You shouldn't feel bad about your performance here at all but feel free to milk it for all its worth, heh.

Very nice. Subtle, but with just right hint of obnoxiousness. *golf clap* :cool:

You need to carry around a trophy or wear a Burger King crown or something:D ... Oh, I guess most people wouldn't get it.

alsih2o

First Post
Shadoe's Lady said:

You need to carry around a trophy or wear a Burger King crown or something:D ... Oh, I guess most people wouldn't get it.

hmmm, perchance it is time for a completely inane ceramic trophy for the winners...

if i choose to do so i will do so retroactively there mirthcard :)

shadoe

First Post
I'm not worrying about it. I guess that means I am now supposed to go look for chocolates, cash or expensive jewelry....

shadoe wanders off saying "Here chocolates, cash, expensive jewelry come out, come out whereever you are....."

Ashy

First Post
alsih2o said:

hmmm, perchance it is time for a completely inane ceramic trophy for the winners...

if i choose to do so i will do so retroactively there mirthcard :)

I think it needs to be a pointy gnome hat! ;)

Shadoe's Lady

First Post
Maldur said:
It seems shadoes ladies priorities changed. Chocolate is getting more important :D

getting? Chocolate is ALWAYS important :D

Maybe the winner should get a ceramic trophy filled with chocolate...now that's an idea I can get behind!

Remove ads