• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM -- Fall '06 ** yangnome wins! **

yangnome

First Post
OK, provided no major life changing issues come up between now and then: Sometime between Jan 15 and Jan 20th, I'll start signups for Winter 2007 NaNo. I'll organize and judge. As I said before, after my first CDM, I organized and judged a similar contest on another site, so I have a pretty good idea what it requires. Of course if anyone is dying to fill this position, I'll step aside and help out where I can. Any issues with this? If anyone has any questions or comments for me, you can reach me through my email myusername@myusername.com. I'll also be around on the boards. Now I'm off to find photos. I've got three months to find the evilest photo collection you can imagine.

Hellefire

First Post
Are we talking about NaNo or CDM? Now I'm confused :).

I was going with an american time table, because in the states usually exams are done before Xmas break. Of course, I'm in Europe and my wife is finishing her masters this year, and has exams at the end of january/beginning of february, so I understand that time table too. I'm just happy I'll be finished in january :). Now, if I can survive my anniversary this weekend, THAT will be an accomplishment.

Aaron

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
Works for me Yangnome... Rodrigo, will you send me an e-mail with a link when it starts to happen? I am a technotard as all of you know, so these things pass me by if someone doesn't tell me how to find them... :\

maxfieldjadenfox said:
Works for me Yangnome... Rodrigo, will you send me an e-mail with a link when it starts to happen? I am a technotard as all of you know, so these things pass me by if someone doesn't tell me how to find them... :\

Absolutely. I'll not tolerate any 'Oh, I missed the signups' excuses!

tadk

Explorer
cool final pics...my first thought would get me slapped looking at those images.....I am over at the NaNo forums as well...some great words there..thanks for letting me play with ya all...tata

Remove ads