Ceramic DM- The Renewal ( Final judgement posted)

alsih2o

First Post
Berandor said:
I've only got *very* sporadic internet access at the moment, which will continue into next week. So I'll have to bow out.

I'm sorry, it happened out of the blue, but I figure it's better to give someone else the chance to enter than not deliver anything, or too late.

Sorry.

Sorry for your diffivulties Berandor, but you are handling it the classy way. :)

Thanks.

Eeralai

First Post
Cool! If this means I'm going up against Orchid Blossom, I can do Wednesday afternoon or anytime after like she requested. If I am up against someone else, I can start anytime. Thanks!

Eeralai

First Post
PS. Sorry you can't compete Berandor. You know I always enjoy your stories. We will probably do this odd dance now where if you can compete I can't etc, and never will our pens cross ;)

alsih2o

First Post
Round 1 Big Tom Vs. Eeralai

4 pictures, 5000 word limit, 72 hours limit, Free of Genetically Modified Organisms.

Attachments

• whydidthesnailcrosstheroad.JPG
    whydidthesnailcrosstheroad.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 187
  • youwantahotdogwiththat.JPG
    youwantahotdogwiththat.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 191
  • newu2album.JPG
    newu2album.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 158
  • hanginaround.JPG
    hanginaround.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Hey kids,

If you know a previous participant who hasn't checked in, drop them a line. :)

Edit: Lotuseater, Arabwel, NiTessine, Maddman

maddman75

First Post
Hey! Pkitty was nice enough to PM me on TDA. I'm still up for it, ready to go whenever you are.

While I'm waiting for my entry, can anyone link me to some old Ceramic DM threads? I've never played one before and would like some idea of the formatting, conventions, etc. that people use.

Remove ads