CG's IC Rescue at Rivenroar

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: Is it possible to figure out where the invisible gnome (G1) is now? Perception 27.
Keyleth spies some dim shape in the dust motes through the doorway as the passageway turns to the left.

OOC: Yeah, that beats his 26 stealth roll. I don't feel like drawing the grid, but consider him to be in range of whatever, and with total concealment. You can tell everyone where it is.

Thanee

First Post
Keyleth

Keyleth's keen eyes spot the movement of the gnome's small feet, and her aim is true. A ray of fiery light flies towards the fleeing enemy and the sound of his small body hitting the floor tells everyone, that there is just one enemy left now.

OOC: Move in position; Sacred Flame (miss), try again with Elven Accuracy (CRIT!).

Thanee

First Post
Mognyr

Mognyr smells victory and turns around to charge the last standing enemy, the invisible gnome near his dragonborn ally.

OOC: Charge to N22; Howling Strike (missed by 1; and yes I figured in the +1 bonus for charging already ;)).

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The dwarf prisoner mutters, "the path I was taken through continues through the far door."

Those with good hearing hear a muffled moan from the north doorway.

Thanee

First Post
Keyleth

“Give us a moment to regain our strength, and maybe take a closer look in this room, before we proceed to the next,” Keyleth says, as she adjudicates the wounds of her companions.

Mognyr seems the only one with severe wounds, so the elven cleric utters a prayer to Melora to close his wounds, before taking a short rest from the strain of combat.

Afterwards, she looks around the room for anything that might aid them in their quest, or reward them for it.

OOC: Healing Word on Mognyr (regain HSV+10 = 17). Then short rest. Then look around the room for treasure or anything hidden (Perception 18).

renau1g

First Post
Argosin will spend a moment to clean his blade before scouting the room out, but the adrenaline from the battle is too overwhelming for the dragonborn and he can't focus on the search.

[sblock=OOC]
eprception (1d20=6)
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Whorven leans against the wall, and inspects the alcoves. "I need to rest too. Just a moment." The dwarf walks to the door, and listens closer to the sounds coming from the north doorway.

[sblock=ooc]I'll take short rest, but I won't spend any surges. I'm close to being out(4 left). perception (1d20+6=21) [/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Keyleth: You notice not much still left, there is nothing in the alcoves, but on the body of the gnome you find a pouch containing some gold and silver, and a simple brooch with a enameled symbol on it that appears almost worn off.

OOC: 30 gp, 100 sp. DC 15 Arcana to identify properties of brooch, DC 10 Religion to figure out the symbol. DC 15 perception gets a better description of the symbol.

Whorven: You distinctly hear, "Hello... help..." in a weak voice coming from the north passageway.

Last edited:

Remove ads