• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chain Golem

I bought a package of Dreamblade to consider using within a DnD game. One of the figures I got was an Iron Thug. It reminds me perfectly of a Chain Golem. One problem- I can't remember where I saw the stats for a Chain Golem in 3.0 / 3.5.

Anyone remember? Any help would be awesome.

Dio!

I looked under Golem and didn't see it so I figured it was elsewhere. It is under Chain Golem.

Thankyou! My players may not be thanking you however :)

Actually- what threw me was in MMII looking up Golem gave me Dragon hide and Brass and the such. Chain Golem was listed under "C".

the Jester

Legend
Speaking of my pet peeves, inconsistent alphabetizing in the monster books is near the top of the list- for exactly this reason. I mean, c'mon, guys- even within a book it's not clear where to look for some monsters! There oughta be a rule of thumb, at least...

the Jester said:
Speaking of my pet peeves, inconsistent alphabetizing in the monster books is near the top of the list- for exactly this reason. I mean, c'mon, guys- even within a book it's not clear where to look for some monsters! There oughta be a rule of thumb, at least...

agreed.

Remove ads