• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chairman_Kaga, Gone But Not Forgotten

maddman75

First Post
I know over on NKL Cardinal Sinister, the Chairman's good friend, has been looking after his widow and baby. I don't know if he makes it over to ENWorld very often any more - I'll send him a PM about this thread to see if he can get an update.

cardinal sinister

First Post
Thanks for thinking of him. His wife and child are both fine after a long period of severe depression. As maddman said, I've been doing what I can to look after them both.

It'll do the missus good to know that someone out there is thinking about him.

Again my thanks...

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Thanks for checking in, CS. I'm going to slide this thread over to the OT forum now that you've seen it, but please let his wife know that we miss him.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
cardinal sinister said:
Thanks for thinking of him. His wife and child are both fine after a long period of severe depression. As maddman said, I've been doing what I can to look after them both.

It'll do the missus good to know that someone out there is thinking about him.

Again my thanks...

My heart really goes out to them. I still remember posting in the thread about his passing. As a feeble gesture toward his memory, I named my next character after him. My DM for that campaign, a guy who'd been a close friend for 20 years, died in August. The outpouring of sympathy from ENWorld was wonderful.

The fact that we genuinely care about and take care of each other here at ENWorld is a testament to the quality of the folks that post here. I DO still think about Chairman Kaga and I hope his family is able to cope with his loss in the coming years. Thanks for helping them out, Cardinal Sinister (frankly, this makes you seem a lot less sinister ;) ).

Remove ads