• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Challenging my high-lvl group (NPCs and monsters; my players shouldn't read this!)

clockworkjoe

First Post
the Jester said:
I'd like to see said stats too.

I believe Burr-Lipp was picked up in Akin's Throat- he's a bullywug fighter or something, right? :\ :confused: :uhoh:

I knew that, but the story never specifically describes how he's recruited or why he wants to help the defenders or even his capability as a fighter.

Suldulin

First Post
clockworkjoe said:
I knew that, but the story never specifically describes how he's recruited or why he wants to help the defenders or even his capability as a fighter.

iirc he was one of the gladiators in the arena

clockworkjoe

First Post
Suldulin said:
iirc he was one of the gladiators in the arena

i knew that. But the story just mentions that one of the defenders say "We'll take the gladiator" and then he's not even mentioned until a fight after they've left the city. A big gap there.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Did I really miss including Burr-Lipp's background? Man, big mistake on my part. I'll have to do some editing and add that in.

He's infatuated (in a hero-worshipping way) with Malachite. He's actually borderline evil and certainly sadistic, but keeps it quite well under wraps while he's with the rest of the group. He's trying to do what's right because that's how Malachite acts, and maybe a little bit of it is rubbing off. He can't speak common and isn't very bright, though, so he doesn't get a lot of face time.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
In limbo, my friend. They'll be going up on the new site run by Blackjack, but we're avoiding that for the minute to hide who died. :)

Any particular questions?

Remove ads