Changeling Game - Brisbane, Australia

ArghMark

First Post
Privateer Group

The Sorrowful Hearts Motley are a group of winter Changelings operating as a cell in and around the Toowong area and its local graveyard. There are five members in this operation, and they report information about the local area and changeling activity to their handler, who is unaware of the situation.

Issues: 1. The Sorrowful Hearts are in fact puppets of the Sorrow Keeper, A high wyrd Changeling who lives entirely in the Hedge. The Sorrow Keeper ventures only into the real world to grow his networks of Privateers, who he uses to keep tabs on and eliminate or kidnap Changelings whom he wishes eliminated.

2. The Sorrow Keeper has fealty pledges over all of the Sorrowful Hearts, on pain of death, and they have been forced into this bond to (possibly) save loved ones or achieve their own ends.

3. The Sorrow Keeper trades his kidnapped victims for Darkflower, a hedge drug he has become addicted to.

4. The Sorrowful Hearts themselves involve a police officer, an Ambulance officer, a social worker and a high school teacher. The Sorrowful Hearts keep their eyes on the hedge for lone Changelings or fresh from the thorns types. They then use non-lethal for the most part methods to kidnap their victim and take them to The Sorrow Keeper.

Not sure what else this group can do, or what The Sorrow Keeper really wants.

ArghMark

First Post
First adventure idea -

I want something nice and violent to begin with, so PC's really feel at home. I'm thinking an attempted murder of them.

Using the Madman template - Barking Wilder i'm going to call him - as a villain, He is going to attempt to kill the PC's. After they deal with that, they must work out why.

It turns out that Barking Wilder can see that all of them have been used for a True Fae plot. He thinks they are interested in turning over the freehold to one of the Gentry.

Thinking that I want the PC's to meet some changelings on the way that help or hinder them. Maybe a trip into the hedge to find some clues, which are guarded.

Still thinking about how to play it.

Remove ads