• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Changing back from polymorphed shape

lior_shapira

Explorer
In our last session one of the characters was polymorphed as a bat and then wanted to change back as a free action and attack the BBEG in the same turn... which leads me to ask because I couldn't find the answer:

Casting polymorph is one standard action. How long does it take to change back to your original form?

lior

Pinotage

Explorer
lior_shapira said:
In our last session one of the characters was polymorphed as a bat and then wanted to change back as a free action and attack the BBEG in the same turn... which leads me to ask because I couldn't find the answer:

Casting polymorph is one standard action. How long does it take to change back to your original form?

lior

I'd say a standard action as well. It's that way for a druid and since that's based on polymorph, it should be the same.

Pinotage

BTW, I loved your map creator and used it happily for many years! :)

lior_shapira

Explorer
Pinotage said:
I'd say a standard action as well. It's that way for a druid and since that's based on polymorph, it should be the same.

Pinotage

BTW, I loved your map creator and used it happily for many years! :)

Thanks, I'm flattered. Now the market is saturated with amazing mapping software so its cool somebody remembers my small program of old :cool:

Pinotage

Explorer
lior_shapira said:
Thanks, I'm flattered. Now the market is saturated with amazing mapping software so its cool somebody remembers my small program of old :cool:

Nothing simple and easy to use though. My impression of the great software out there, is that it's often more trouble than it's worth.

Pinotage

Remove ads