• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Ages and Physical Descriptions

cuteasaurus

First Post
Hey guys- I was talking to Kennon and realized that I don't know the ages of the characters in our party. Could you post your character's age and physical description? If you've already posted some of it...could you just copy and paste that part so that it's all in the same place and up-to-date? Thanks :)

Also- in case it's useful...here's a link to a list of heights for various nationalities and below it a written description of how those numbers have changed in the last couple centuries. I know I tend to think in terms of how tall people are now but then realized that it would make my character a giant... :eek:

Last edited:

Wu is very small (who would have guessed?!). She is 4' 8" tall with dark hair pulled up into pig-buns. Her eyes are a bit strange - one brown, one green.

Additionally, if she asked her how old she was, she'd have absolute no idea. (Though - Liz knows that she is 15 or 16 ;)).

Laurel

First Post
Demeter

Looks- Irish-- pale skin, red hair, goldish colored eyes
Height- 5'6"
Weight- ?- 100 lbs.
Age- Born 1854- 25

Last edited:

cuteasaurus

First Post
My character is 26 years old and while the British part of me (the person) wants her to be blonde...it makes more sense if her hair is brown. She has blue eyes and stands at slightly above average height (for females). Since she has a british accent, her skin seems more tanned than you'd expect.

All of these are guesses, so you'll probably want to check character bios for those that wrote them...

Fred is supposed to young-ish. 18? 19?

John Cash is supposed to be in his early to mid 20's I think.

Nurse Brown is probably in her upper twenties.

Not sure for Slava - 27?

Here we go...

Various Character Bios said:
Slava
Vyacheslav Vasiliyevich Vorodin was born October 17, 1856 to Baron Vasily Mikhailovich and Yekaterina Ivanova Vorodin in Orenburg, Russia on the border of the Turkestan region.

D
Born: Savannah, Georgia 1854

Fred
Winifred Anne Thompson was born to Jonas Michael Thompson and Annabelle Elizabeth Grey Thompson, on the 18th of August, 1859 in Savannah, Georgia.

AIM-54

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
So Slava's 23?

He is, indeed, 23, but he looks much older (perhaps early to mid 30's), due to the many years he's spent on the Steppe. He's fairly tall for the era and region, coming in at 5'9". He has black hair and brown eyes and an air of confidence.

Also, just as a note, OOC it's fine to refer to him as Slava, but IC he has given no one permission to use the familiar form (not that any other than the Russian speakers would even have an inkling how to). It's a small point, but one worth emphasizing as he takes matters of etiquette quite seriously, including referring to everyone with their patrynomic (except maybe Wu) as is polite where he comes from. :)

Remove ads