• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character builder question

Malachi_rc

First Post
I realize this may not technically belong here... but if not here, where else?

Is there anyway to just update the character builder with the new info it's supposed to have according to this

I could just redownload it and reinstall it, but my internet connection is fickle, so I'd prefer not to.

When I start up the program, the update box says they've updated the character builder to include martial power as well, but that info isn't in the character builder itself. Is it supposed to autoupdate? Is there a command somewhere to do it? Or do I redownload?

WalterKovacs

First Post
I grabbed the open beta when they put it up, and I just checked now and it does have the martial power stuff (although the beast stuff isn't fully implemented yet). Not sure if it uploads automatically or not, but I don't know if that stuff was in there when I checked it the first time.

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I realize this may not technically belong here... but if not here, where else?

Is there anyway to just update the character builder with the new info it's supposed to have according to this

I could just redownload it and reinstall it, but my internet connection is fickle, so I'd prefer not to.

When I start up the program, the update box says they've updated the character builder to include martial power as well, but that info isn't in the character builder itself. Is it supposed to autoupdate? Is there a command somewhere to do it? Or do I redownload?

I believe you have to re-download.

fba827

Adventurer
I believe the update database feature is one that will be on the full release version, but for now (for the beta) you do in fact have to redownload the whole thing if you wanted the updated database.

I think i read this in another thread started on ENworld by Scott Rouse when the open beta started but I can't find the link right now.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads