• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Builder Video!

Scribble

First Post
Check it check it y'all!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-1_3VCEyG0"]Who dah Man?[/ame]

Dunno how to embed a youtube video on here...

S

Sunseeker

Hmm, good video, and honestly, character building looks a lot smoother and easier than before. I still don't like that it's only able to be saved "with them", but that's what my print-to-pdf program is for, and until there's an export feature, I can live with that.

Scribble

First Post
Hmm, good video, and honestly, character building looks a lot smoother and easier than before. I still don't like that it's only able to be saved "with them", but that's what my print-to-pdf program is for, and until there's an export feature, I can live with that.

Yeah it looks really smooth.

badmojojojo

First Post
Looks really good. Definitely runs smoother than the current one. He didnt play around with changing portraits but I imagine you can pick and chose from their stable or upload your own?

Does anyone know if you can save on your own computer or do they have to be stored in the Wizards site?

Zaran

Adventurer
badmojojojo said:
Looks really good. Definitely runs smoother than the current one. He didnt play around with changing portraits but I imagine you can pick and chose from their stable or upload your own?

Does anyone know if you can save on your own computer or do they have to be stored in the Wizards site?

They said we can print to PDF but there is not an export feature currently.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads