Character Building

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
People have been putting the item powers at the end of the powers section of the summary.

Quick thoughts: Wow, that's a crazy bluff score. You're not adding your implement's enhancement bonus to your powers. You have an additional 312 gold to spend (maybe buy some rituals). Otherwind Stride immobilizes those it hits.

You should email the judges when you're done.

hornedturtle

First Post
Heh his bluff goes up to +24 with his beguiling toung ability, I just wonder what he will be able to get people to believe. Like a jedi mind trick.

By the what what is the judge's email?

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
@ hornedturtle - if you take the 17/15/13/10/10/8 stat block you actually get an extra stat point, and could still have your 20/18/13/10/10/8 after racial & lvl mods.

Gunpowder

First Post
A fluff question.

The background I have for my character includes her getting kidnapped by Brelish agents to be ransomed back. My logic is that kidnap one noble to get enough money to get 6 more warforge in the field would be a good deal. This is why she was not in Cyre when it went ka-boom.

I know captured knights and such in medieval times were often ransomed back and forth alot, so I am wondering if this makes any sense or if I should come up with something else.

Remove ads