• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character call: Dawn Under Union of Darkness (FRCS)

trimeulose

First Post
I am wanting to test a campaign I have recently written. It concerns some past characters I have played in the past, and some that have been played by other people. The campaign will take place over a great deal of space on Faerun. It starts off in the unclaimed territory between chondath and The Shar for an evil party, and starts off on the border of Anauroch on the black road for good parties.

I am allowing for 6 party members of roughly the same alignment. Neutral members will of course be welcome for either side. Overall Law/Chaos party alignment is preffered as it will affect which NPC's the party will interact with.

There will be many different events for the characters to overcome, Role playing and Roll playing. Powergamers are encouraged to join. Some major events will include Stealing/bargaining for at least two magic items, possible diplomatic adventures to recruit allies (for either alignment), running a gauntlet (a message has to appear in a certain amount of time, and the party must hurry to the next destination), at least one Party vs Party (PCs vs NPCs of equal str) encounter, one dungeon crawl, and fighting at least two dragons.

All are welcome, please have as extensive a background as you can, parties are to start at 12th level with full amount of value plus ten thousand gold, no more than 1/3 value can be spent on any one item. Gems are not in value over 65 gp and players can not have more than 20 gems. And any value you don't spend on gems or items is lost.

Decide here what alignment the party will be in general terms, and whether it will be the good or evil campaign. Then I'll put up a thread in Rogues gallery.

Thanks for being interested.

Last edited:

I'm in alot of games already, but these seems very intriguing, and I've been dying to play a few more evil aligned characters, if everyone doesn't mind...

Might I ask what books are available?

Zack2216

First Post
I am interested. This would be my first evil campeign though, but the chance to play in it would be great. If I can finish my character class, maybe you could look over it to see if I could use it, but that could wait for later.

trimeulose

First Post
Books allowed

Any splat books made for classes are fine for me, just make sure you use the latest errata. Also any core books are also fine, PHB-DMG-MM(as long as you don't exceed ECL). And finally of course Any FR book is welcome (lords of Darkness, FRCS, faiths an pantheons (though I doubt you could use it)). Also Remember this is a High Magic setting (it being FR and all).

So its gonna be evil, is there any preference for law/chaos?

Ohh what is the best time for everyone to play?

Last edited:

Not really, I'm probably going to play a NE character (possibly sorceror or diviner), possibly with a CE cohort (Demon-summoner).

Is Book of Vile Darkness allowed? If you don't have it, can I type up what I'm interested in using and possibly using it (with your approval, of course)

Edit-How about Relics and Rituals I/II?

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
I'm thinking about joining also...no character concepts yet as I'm away from my books until Sunday.

Sollir, update your game...

Remove ads