• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOIN Character Descriptor [Career]

Greetings, to all, I am here with yet another question regarding the Wonderful system that is WOIN, the N.E.W Version.

Regarding the Descriptor of the character, when it comes to the Career:
Career. The career entry can be one of two choices. It can be the character’s current career, or it can be the character’s longest-serving career. If the longest-serving career is not the current career, it should be prefixed with “ex-” (for example, an ex-cop or an ex-marine)

The Longest-serving Career in question, would it be in regards to years or amount of grades?

And what if you have 5 different Grades from start, could you pick any of them as the Career Descriptor (with the appropriate ex- in front of them), if they had the same amount of years or grades?

As all ways, thank you for taking the time to think about and answer my question.
-Kall

Len

Prodigal Member
Personally, I take the descriptor rules as more guidelines than actual rules. My current character started with the Deadeye trait, but I didn't think that was very relevant to his overall character so I omitted it from the descriptor at first. Now the character is much better at archery so I put "deadeye" back in the descriptor.

Remove ads