• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character development questions

Empirate

First Post
Extremely good Prestige Classes for your guys:

Sorcerers should take up Mage of the Arcane Order, it is fantastic for versatility. This will cost some feats, though.

Barbarians should become Bear Warriors for sheer awesomeness. Prerequisites are easy.

irdeggman

First Post
I didn't see any Eberron specific races mentioned for the PCs. This is a real shame.

You should have been a shifter and taken the shifter druid racial substitution levels from Races of Eberron. Instead of an animal companion you get a beast spirit and some really good benefits from it - like the ability to gain a bonus (based on level) to either Str, Dex or Con.

Then you could ahve gone into the Moonspeaker prestige class (same book)

Turjan

Explorer
Extremely good Prestige Classes for your guys:

Sorcerers should take up Mage of the Arcane Order, it is fantastic for versatility. This will cost some feats, though.

Barbarians should become Bear Warriors for sheer awesomeness. Prerequisites are easy.
I will look into it.

I didn't see any Eberron specific races mentioned for the PCs. This is a real shame.
Shifter druid would have been nice, but as I never played a normal druid before, it's okay. I guess, as it's the DM's first time to run a campaign, he wanted our characters to be PHB standards. When we rolled the character, we did not even know the game was supposed to take place in Eberron. We only learned that at the beginning of the second session. For the other new players, it doesn't matter, either, as a half-orc or elf is as new to them as a shifter.

Remove ads