• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Portraits from Titan Quest

Grail Quest

First Post
Titan Quest (and the Immortal Throne expansion) is an old game now, but it still has high-quality artwork for weapons and armor, and with better anti-aliasing from stronger video cards, it still looks great. It also has well over 100 pieces of armor in the game -- still more than a lot of games out there today.

I recently re-created my gallery of Titan Quest portraits. I'm announcing it here in case anyone is on the lookout for character portraits, or just looking for inspiring pictures.

Here is a link to 87 galleries (i.e., 87 outfits/ensembles) with over 1,000 (ONE THOUSAND) pictures. Screenshots are taken from multiple angles so you get to see front, back, and side and can have a good look at everything.

(Note that the slideshows involve BIG pictures and therefore pages on the site can load very slowly depending on your internet connection.

Also: There is an Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion gallery. More conventional-looking stuff and smaller gallery, but high-quality images).

Here's a random sample from the Titan Quest gallery:

Remove ads