• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

character sheet on a business card

Rex Blunder

First Post
I made a 4e character sheet that's about as small as it can be, and maybe a little smaller. You can carry a stack of pregen level-1 characters in your wallet so that you're always ready in case a game breaks out. Note: You MIGHT want to take a short name like "Gus".

Here's the front:
charsheetbusinessfrontsmall.png

You can download the front and back at blogofholding.com.

wlmartin

Explorer
How much of a rush can you be in?
Its a cool idea, I am always willing to give it up for people willing to fan it up with custom D&D stuff .... but (and its only a little one) I can't see it.

I have all of my important stuff (such as HP Counter and my Feat / Class Bonuses) on blank power cards and that seems to do it for me.

If there is one thing D&D players like to do... it is Character Build. As much as I would love to invisage a group of strangers sat reading their boring newspapers on a train and some wild dude with these pre-gen cards convinces them all to play a game of D&D, in reality most D&Ders spend hours building their characters up and rushing it is almost not worth it...

Still... cool idea no matter what!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads