• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Charleston, SC

Catavarie

First Post
Hey guys so me and the family are currently visiting Charleston, SC and i figured I would check out some local Game Stores, nyone have any suggestions, or is charleston one of those non-gamer communities?

Shallown

First Post
There a few gamers about.

Green dragon in N charleston by the mall is the main gaming store

only other outlet I know is hobbytown in west ashely.

At hobby town there is Vampire (card game not RPG) on monday night

2 campaigns on wed nights. and other events throughout the week

later

Damonoir

First Post
Yes! The GreenDragon in North Charleston is a great gameshop with a ton of D&D and all sorts of other games. I think you will be impressed.
Let me know if youre looking for a D&D game or RPGA... we have a group that meets regularly and are going to be running gamedays for RPGA soon.
damon.warlocke@gmail.com

Treebore

First Post
If you go to the Green Dragon, and I strongly recommend you do, don't talk to Scott, the owner. He's one of those guys that if you get him talking the next thing you know two hours have gone by. Beowulf almost as bad (the son), and Adrianna is into beading and other arts/crafts stuff, so if anyone in your family is too, go talk to the red headed lady named Adrianna (Scott's wife).

Its a good store. They even rent VHS movies and some DVD of Japanese Anime, Horror flicks, etc... Plus they have a great selection of miniatures, comics, etc...

They also have computers on which to rent time and play games.

I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy going there. I know I miss the place.

If you anticipate going to Charleston on a regular basis buy a membership at the G. Dragon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads