• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Charlotte, NC - Looking for a Game?

the_bruiser

First Post
The Request:
We’re looking for one or two new players for a Greyhawk campaign. One of our current four players is moving to Atlanta, and we like having four or five in our group.

Group Basics:
Our current group is four people in our late 20s. We welcome gamers of all ages and female gamers are welcome. In fact, the gamer we’re losing is a woman who’d never before played any role-playing game. We run a pretty friendly, low-stress table, and enjoying each others’ company is an important part of our role-playing fun.

Campaign Overview:
The campaign takes place in the Bandit Kingdoms, as modified for this campaign. The party’s goal is to destroy the Slavers’ Guild, free slaves, and give Iuz’ forces a bloody nose whenever we get a chance. I’m a reasonably well-organized DM and will be happy to send some of our campaign logs to anyone interested in what the party is up to.

Summary:
If you think you might be interested, we’d love to hear from you. Please post!

Edit: subscribed to thread.

Last edited:

the_bruiser

First Post
Free Beer

Well, just thought I'd put in an update. We're playing on Sunday afternoons now.

Anybody in Charlotte looking for a game?

PS - Actually, the games are at my house, and I do actually donate beer for the sessions, as long as you're 21+ :).

the_bruiser

First Post
ivocaliban said:
Sounds perfect! Except for the four-hour commute. :( Ah, well. It's the closest I've seen so far. *heh*

Four hours, huh? Too bad about the direction - we actually have a guy who commutes 2.5 hours from Raleigh each session :).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads