• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cheap fantasy minis!

1Mac

First Post
Read all about these cultists and snakedudes here.

cultists.JPG
cultist-boss1.JPG
snakemen.JPG

farfade

First Post
Hi !

I've just created a G+ communiy about 1/72 fantasy minis for rpg.

the name of the community : "1/72 - 20mm fantasy minis for rpg"
its ID : 113363218840328050806
(sorry but i'm not allowed to post links yet : h.t.t.p:(slashslash)plus(dot)google(dot)com/u/0/communities/113363218840328050806 )

I've started to use 1/72 scale minis (and painted my 1st mini ever !) 4 month ago. I do use only cheap minis & cheap paint (not dedicated to minis).

On the Web there are a few very good blogs (1Mac, you're Website is my bible :eek:), some threads on different message boards, but I haven't found any place where really share & discuss about the subject.

It would be a pleasure to see you in that new place !

Raph

PS : sorry for my "frenchy" english

1Mac

First Post
Thank you for the kind words! And cool idea. Other bloggers I'd consider contacting include Kris at Crooked Staff, Ron at 1/72 Fantasy Figures, KY at 1-72 Multiverse, and Paul at Paul's Bod's. Kris had a post here at ENWorld a few years ago that started me on this whole project, and I found Ron's blog soon after. KY has a lot of fantasy posts that I found very helpful, and while Paul is mostly a historical hobbyist, his focus on medieval figures complements fantasy gaming very well, and he does some fantasy stuff besides.

I haven't mess around with Google+, so it may take me a while to sign up, but I'll keep an eye on the group.

farfade

First Post
Yeah, I know those awsome blogs, but it seems impossible to find e-mail contacts on blogspot...
Might you invite them if you're in touch with them ?
Thanks in advance.

1Mac

First Post
I'd just leave a comment on their blogs, maybe ask if they're interested before giving them a link so it doesn't seem like spam.

farfade

First Post
you know what ?
You're my god ! ;)

Let me introduce some of my minis

dragon.jpghans.jpgundead.jpg

Of course, you've recognized caesar miniatures (adventurer & undead) & aracne legions (hans)

1Mac

First Post
Looks great! I added a link on my blog to your Google+ page. I'll see if I can figure out how to join it.

farfade

First Post
After cheap minis, I've tryed cheap modular dungeon tiles.
see you on G+

(damn photos & links restrictions !)

Attachments

• 20131027_105300.jpg
    20131027_105300.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 343

Remove ads