• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Check In [Everyone Must Post ONCE]

Catavarie

First Post
Nightcloak said:
I wouldn't take that to personally if I were you. What you called being "rebuked" was more like a lack of "focus and leadership" on our part.

Something tells me that this new rising has some great momentum, and that there is enough of us to keep pushing this thing to the next level at least, if not higher.

I alone have gone from considering this place a forgetten memory 3 weeks ago to researching the lagalities of GMF.COM, or GMF.ORG and trademarking the name.

So hang in there. Turn that passion into a force of creation. Take a look at the new forums and see what is interesting you. Then go for it. Now it's a blank slate over there just waiting of the leaders of tomarrow to establish themselves!

Hope that helps :)

I would suggest trademarking GameMasterFoundation.com, GameMasterFoundation.org, GameMasterFoundation.net, and GameMasterFoundation.biz seeing as how GMF.com, GMF.org, GMF.net, and GMF.biz are all taken already sorry to say

Nyaricus

First Post
Nightcloak said:
I wouldn't take that to personally if I were you. What you called being "rebuked" was more like a lack of "focus and leadership" on our part.

Something tells me that this new rising has some great momentum, and that there is enough of us to keep pushing this thing to the next level at least, if not higher.

I alone have gone from considering this place a forgetten memory 3 weeks ago to researching the lagalities of GMF.COM, or GMF.ORG and trademarking the name.

So hang in there. Turn that passion into a force of creation. Take a look at the new forums and see what is interesting you. Then go for it. Now it's a blank slate over there just waiting of the leaders of tomarrow to establish themselves!

Hope that helps :)
I'm psyched, don't get me wrong - this is AWESOME that we are getting our own site. I guess I'm just overreaching here - sorry!

I think I'm going to have to get working on a story hour, and post it up when I'm ready :)

cheers,
--N

Well, it seems that more than one person (now including me) has posted more than once, against my request. I understand that you all have a discussion to participate in, and sorry that you felt rebuked before Nyaricus, because that wasn't the intent, but if you could kindly have it elsewhere, it would be appreciated.

Remove ads